Stanmore Steel Ground Floor Fabrication Unit
Aluminium Fabrication unit:
- MPE were instructed by Stanmore Steel to carry out a full electrical installation to the Fabrication unit.
- MPE carried out all design calculations and installation methods for this project.
- The works were carried out whilst the fabrication unit was still fully functional and very much in production.
With this in mind careful planning was required constantly to meet installation deadlines as well as Stanmore Steels production requirements.
- Conduit and galvanised tray installation was the main methods of cable containment with SWA cable supplying two local three phase distribution boards.
- SWA cable was also used for both single phase and three phase commando sockets outlets and FP 200 Gold supplying all 13 Amp power.
- High bay lighting was sourced by MPE from specialist lighting companies and fixed to 20 mm metal conduit.